Meet Your Instructor
Wes Taylor, Art
I love photography… I have since I picked up my first camera in Switzerland. I was 19 at the time and serving 2 years for my church in cities such as Basel, Bern, and Zurich. Swiss Alps, castles and Swiss chalets made for easy subjects to photograph. But I was smitten with the photo-bug.
If you are taking one of my photography classes I hope to infect you with the photo-bug as well! You are in for a great experience learning how to see the world around you in a different and meaningful way.
A little about me…
- Higher Ed administrator for over 23 years
- Commercial / Industrial photographer for over 10 years
- Boy Scout Master
- Past Rotary President – Mankato
- Past Chair of Minnesota Online
- Runner / Biker
- Book Reader
- Love to cook BBQ
- Ran several marathons – now just a regular runner – I got enough t-shirts!
- Regular family guy
- Had a brain tumor and all is OK now!
- Love VWs – Do most of my own wrenching.
- I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!
See you soon!
South Central Online Courses:
- Digital Photography I