Meet Your Instructor
Al Bronnenberg, Accounting
Al was born in Kansas and raised near Yellowstone Park in Wyoming. He spent four years of active duty in the United States Air Force
after graduating from high school.
BS Accounting - University of Wyoming
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Southwest Minnesota State University
Public Accounting (CPA) – 6 years
- Management Advisory Services
- Financial Analyst
- Controller for a multi-location business
- International Controller with financial reporting responsibilities covering commodity markets and international operations.
Private Accounting – 14 years
- Minnesota Society of CPA’s
- Institute of Managerial Accountants
- Teachers of Accounting at two year colleges (TACTYC)
- Minnesota Education Association
Al is a Business Professionals of America advisor and has been an Accounting Instructor at South Central College since 2001.
Office: C-107 on the Faribault Campus and E-113 on the North Manakato Campus
South Central Online Courses:
- Accounting Software Applications